On-Line Bass Courses and Curriculum
These 10-weeks package courses are designed with the intention to help bass players of any level with their musical needs.
Here aspiring beginners will find all the basic techniques and strategies that will get them started in the right direction while more advanced players will discover more insights to take their personal technique and knowledge to the next level.
These packages follow a standard curriculum that can be modified at the request of the student if needed. Please Contact Me if you need to do so. Here are the general guidelines:
- Warm-up exercises and Technique Level One.
- Sight reading Level One (pos. 1 through 3)
- Fret board Harmony (major and minor scales in first position.)
- Contemporary Styles overview and technique (rock-blues-latin.)
- Classical Technique and Repertoire.
- Basic Jazz Theory and Jazz Harmony.
- Warm-up exercises and Technique Level Two.
- Sigh reading Level Two (pos. 4 through 6)
- Fret board Harmony (major and minor scales outside first position.)
- Contemporary Styles overview and technique
(R&B-Slap and Pull-Jazz walking bass lines.)
- Classical Technique and Repertoire (level 2)
- Intermediate Jazz Theory and Jazz Harmony.
- Improvisation Techniques (to be assessed in relation of the student’s level.)
- Sight reading Level Three.
- Styles and technique of the Most Iconic Players in Bass Playing History.
- Advanced Jazz Theory and Jazz Harmony.
Prices of Packages have been set with a lower per lesson fee due to the nature of a ten weeks commitment.
- Single lessons
- RCM and Conservatory Canada
- Music Theory exams Level 1 through 10